RESUMEN DEL PRODUCTO
Back in 1973, Walt "Clyde" Frazier made a name for himself on and off the court with his signature moves and colorful style. When he asked for a custom-made pair of Suedes, PUMA reconfigured the original, made it lighter and wider, stamped his moniker on the side-and thus the PUMA Clyde was born. Reimagined as a modern streetstyle staple, the Clyde gets a fresh update in this NYC exclusive edition. The clean, classic upper is in full bloom with colorful floral embroidery at the side.
- Classic Clyde lo-top silhouette
- Empeine de cuero
- Cierre completo con cordones
- Entresuela y suela de goma para mayor tracción duradera
- PUMA Formstrip design with floral embroidery
- Floral embroidery at tongue