RESUMEN DEL PRODUCTO
The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that's made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Let's LVL-UP for a better future. These shoes regenerate the training space with elevated design created with yarn made from recycled plastic. The upper is made of 64% recycled polyester while the shoelaces and embossed molding are 100%. These pieces challenge standards and place you on a pedestal all your own. With LQDCELL stable cushioning technology and a leveled midsole that boosts your look, there's nowhere to go but all the way up.
CARACTERÍSTICAS Y BENEFICIOS
- CUSHIONING: An evolution of CELL technology, LQDCELL offers stable cushioning
- LIGHTWEIGHT: PROFOAM high-rebound EVA provides instant cushioning in a lightweight package
- GRIP: High traction rubber PUMAGRIP provides traction on all surfaces for all weather conditions
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: First Mile® works with waste collection communities in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras to create jobs and positive social impact. The yarn in this collection is made from post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan
- Flexible knit and textile upper
- Full lace closure with TPU eyestay panel
- Leveled midsole with sculpted LQDCELL heel and PROFOAM cushioning
- Outsole with zoned rubber traction pods for agility and stability
- TPU piece at heel provides additional stability
- First Mile tab at lateral back side
- Franja característica PUMA en el costado
- PUMA-branded webbing loop at tongue