RESUMEN DEL PRODUCTO
The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Sometimes to reach extraordinary places, you have to remove excess boundaries. Built on the foundation of Reductionist Theory, UltraRide First Mile Xtreme removes the limits with outsole cutaways to leave you with one basic running essential: cushioning and responsiveness for limitless potential. A light upper and supportive midsole plate merge through a dynamic bridge design. Using yarn made from recycled First Mile plastic, combined with PROFOAMLITE cushioning and rubber surface for power at toe-off, UltraRide carries you to great.
CARACTERÍSTICAS Y BENEFICIOS
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Negative space in the midsole reduces weight for a lighter stride
- CUSHIONING: New PROFOAMLITE features an extremely lightweight, high-rebound EVA for instant cushioning
- PROPULSION: Engineered PROPLATE provides reflex at toe-off to propel you forward through every stride
- Open mesh upper with underlay support
- Full lace closure with thin tongue structure
- High rebound lightweight EVA midsole
- Midsole propulsion plate with dynamic bridge design
- Rubber outsole with cutaways and visible undersock
- TPU heel piece for additional support
- Franja característica PUMA en el costado
- Marca PUMA en relieve en la lengüeta