RESUMEN DEL PRODUCTO
J. Cole and PUMA are officially releasing the original RS-DREAMER in kids sizing for the first time. When the DREAMER debuted in 2020, Cole had the vision of starting a unique brand to serve the true dreamers of all ages around the world. But we could have never imagined the response to be this passionate and immediate.
The innovative design and highly fashionable colorways made it one of the most popular new silhouettes in all of footwear last year for both style and performance. It could be seen anywhere from courtside at All-Star Weekend alongside some famous company, to on-court in the NBA Playoffs on some of the greatest athletes in the world. The RS-DREAMER could truly be found in any setting. Anywhere but in stores. All five RS-DREAMER colorways sold out instantly in 2020, leaving many without the chance to get a pair. And they've never been available in full kids sizing. We heard the demands.
In our continued service to dreamers and athletes everywhere, we are bringing back the first and rarest of DREAMERs, the RS-DREAMER in its iconic black, for kids of all ages. We believe dreamers have the power to move the world forward, and we are here to help you on that journey, at any age. We look forward to continuing to grow with you in 2021.
CARACTERÍSTICAS Y BENEFICIOS
- FIT: Disruptive cord lacing system for a snug and responsive fit throughout forefoot and midfoot
- GRIP: Full coverage, high-abrasion rubber outsole for increased grip that’s ideal for quick cutting and spot up play
- Fully knitted upper with suede overlays
- Sistema de cordones dinámico con agarre en la entresuela
- Full sticky rubber outsole with engineered traction points for maximum grip
- Pasadores para tiradores de cinta de cáñamo en el talón y la lengüeta
- RS-D branding at tongue
- Painted Formstrip design at midsole
- J. Cole Dreamer emblem at heel